Student at the Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris. Possesses a Degree an audiovisual production and communication.
Member of the association Cinemergence - management of the recruitment pole for the short film festival "Pimp my movie". Member of the association Debris #822 - communication manager for the plays. Classical dancer in conservatory for 14 years. Since January 2022 - Tutor for students of all levels – “Tutor by the hour”. From April to June 2021 Mina was in charge of the communication of the cultural exhibition space and the development of patronage at the Robespierre Laboratory.
- Sense of organization and planning.
- Ability to advise and welcome customers.
- Rigor and efficiency in the work requested.
- Positioning a project in relation to the specifications of the eventual client(s), preparation of the financing strategy for an audiovisual work, defining a marketing audiovisual work, defining marketing and promotional strategy.
- Building action strategies, organising an information watch, strategic, creative and technological watch.
- Identifying the originality and potential of an audiovisual projects, evaluation of the projects in its screenwriting, aesthetic, cultural and technical aspects.
Writing skills, analysis and synthesis. Graphic skills: Microsoft Office 365, Wordpress. Languages spoken: French, English, Hungarian, German.