Professional English teacher at a middle school and high school in Paris. Professional Competencies:
1. Teacher and translator
– Organization, design and facilitation of courses
– Mastery of pedagogical methods of teaching
– Organization of class work
– Business and legal translation: English/French – Hungarian
2. Design of e-learning systems and e-learning pedagogical engineering
– Analysis of the target audience’s needs
– Modelling of the training path
– Design of multimedia resources
– Development of e-learning modules
3. Software and multimedia
– E-learning: Articulate Storyline, Netquiz Pro
– Instructional video: Corel VideoStudio
– Translation: DéjàVu
– Office automation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Erika has gone through training “Conception of an online training system” and “Multimedia pedagogical engineering” at the Chambre de commerce (CCI). Languages spoken: French, English, Hungarian, Russian.
Student at the Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris. Possesses a Degree an audiovisual production and communication.
Member of the association Cinemergence - management of the recruitment pole for the short film festival "Pimp my movie". Member of the association Debris #822 - communication manager for the plays. Classical dancer in conservatory for 14 years. Since January 2022 - Tutor for students of all levels – “Tutor by the hour”. From April to June 2021 Mina was in charge of the communication of the cultural exhibition space and the development of patronage at the Robespierre Laboratory.
- Sense of organization and planning.
- Ability to advise and welcome customers.
- Rigor and efficiency in the work requested.
- Positioning a project in relation to the specifications of the eventual client(s), preparation of the financing strategy for an audiovisual work, defining a marketing audiovisual work, defining marketing and promotional strategy.
- Building action strategies, organising an information watch, strategic, creative and technological watch.
- Identifying the originality and potential of an audiovisual projects, evaluation of the projects in its screenwriting, aesthetic, cultural and technical aspects.
Writing skills, analysis and synthesis. Graphic skills: Microsoft Office 365, Wordpress. Languages spoken: French, English, Hungarian, German.
Possesses a Master’s degree in Law in Ukraine and International and European Law in Hungary, after had an internship at a law company in Paris. Kristina experienced in participation in the Erasmus+ projects and mobilities such as:
- Student’s Mobilities in Budapest, Hungary with the course of International Relations in 2018-2019
- Erasmus+ KA105 training courses and seminars, such as: “Under migrants’ perspective”, “Strengthening teacher’s competencies for the education of refugee students”, “Culture as a tool for conflict resolution” and many others.
She was one of the coordinators in Erasmus+ KA205 “Youth Advisory Boards for Peace”, organiser of the international conferences and member of the board at the International Alliance for Cultural Relations.
- legal assistance;
- projects coordination;
- organisation of the international conferences;
- project management and communication;
- project proposals writing.
Key responsibility areas: international cooperation, legal assistance, networking. Languages spoken: French, English, Ukrainian, Russian.
Possesses a Master’s degree in Audiovisual Production and edition. Member of the management committee of Cinémergence - organisation of the summer short film festival "Pimp my movie”; Secretary of the National Blood Donor Center (Etablissement Francois du Sang Ile-de-France), Paris.
- Identify the origin and potential of an audiovisual project.
- Evaluate a project in its scripted, aesthetic, cultural and technical aspects.
- Strategies for creating and marketing products in cultural industries.
- Design and accompany projects for all.
- Creative content production.
Music composer, IT specialist.
- FL Studio (hip hop, rock, reggae, dub),
- available on Soundcloud and Spotify
- Instrumental practice: piano, horn and guitar (+ 8 years of musical training in conservatory)
- Musical research on the internet and social networks
- Sound: software development, different techniques.
Languages spoken: French, English
International Relations expert. Possesses Master’s degree in Global Economy and Business; Level 3 Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma. Courses attended: NATO Building Integrity Awareness Course; Cyber Defence Awareness; NCIA Awareness Training to Prevent all Kinds of Harassment; Improving Operational Effectiveness by Integrating Gender Perspective; She is collecting reports and minutes of meetings; managing database; assisting in the preparation of reports and in the arrangement of meetings and conferences; drafting memos, speeches, and minutes of meetings. Planning and coordinating social activities.
- administrative and accounting support;
- writing contracts;
- conducting legal/financial analysis and research;
- events organiser.
- strategic planner.
Languages spoken: French, English, Spanish